Austerlitz was formerly part of the German Empire. In the German Empire, the place was called Slavkov u Brna.
The place is now called Slavkov u Brna and belongs to Czechoslovakia.
|Historical place name||Country||Administration||Time|
|Austerlitz||Austro-Hungary||Wischau||before the Treaty of Saint-Germain|
|Slavkov||Austro-Hungary||Wischau||before the Treaty of Saint-Germain|
|Slavkov u Brna||Czechoslovakia||Vyškov||after the Treaty of Saint-Germain|
|Slavkov u Brna||German Empire||Wischau||1939|
|Slavkov u Brna||Czechoslovakia||Vyškov||1945|
|Slavkov u Brna||Czechoslovakia||Jižní Morava||1992|